Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nine months

I can't believe nine months have come and gone so fast. I haven't given birth yet, but it's getting close. Even I can feel it in my bones. I'm still scared about giving birth, but as the days approach I become calm about it. I think that I am more or less scared about the unknown than actually giving birth.

20 more days and Mike will be here. I can't wait. I haven't seen him since Christmas. And even then that day was depressing because he had to leave the very next day. Again we won't really be alone because family will be here. I love my family, but more than a part of me wants Mike to myself. I know that it sounds selfish, but it's true. At least Nanny will be here before he gets here too. I miss her too. Haven't seen her since Christmas either. And that was for a little while.

It's sad that our lives, which seemed so inseparable is separated by so many miles and so many memories. I guess that's a part of growing up, but sometimes I wish for those carefree days when we were kids. I'm going to stop this particular post right now, because it's going to make me depressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment