Thursday, August 20, 2009

At my seventh? week

I have a question mark right after the seventh because I think that I am getting close to the big seven week mark. My stomach hasn't gotten that much bigger yet. Thankfully I still can fit in my uniform.

My gums are starting to bleed. The dentist tells me that I would have to start flossing. I haven't flossed because my teeth are sensitive and it hurts. At this point, I would do anything just to have my gums be normal.

I am also thinking about putting pictures up on here that marks my week progression. It seems like every other woman likes to take pictures and leave them on the internet, why can't I? It's not like I am hidding anything. The whole world knows. Yes, I'm speaking to all of you readers.

I am waiting for the puking to start. The docs tell me that it's because I am not far along enough to have that pleasant vistor come to call. But still, not looking for that one. Although when I wake up in the morning, I get into a cold sweat and feel like I am going to puke. Two years out on the seas have taught me to play a trick with my own mind. It's simple, everytime you think you are going to puke, think of something else. Usually I start to picture the boat rocking and it calms my stomach because the next thing I think about is a flat surface, ie, a road. That calms my stomach down.

Also it seems like I can't control my emotions. I just want to either cry, be mad, or be happy in the space of five seconds. It's crazy. Mike and I are arguing over every little thing now through our emails, and I wish it wasn't like that. I don't want him to think that he has to be careful around me because he might pull the plug and get some weird/crazy emotion whirling at him.

I am still in Japan though. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to be where my family is. Where home is. I want to be near Mike, I want to see him on a regular basis. But instead we are forced to write emails back and forth and it's kind of hard because we work on two total different shifts.

Anyways, I will end this particular blog here because I don't want it going into a ranting fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment