Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby bouncing

So I found out maybe a week and a half ago that I am pregnant. It was the worst time to find out because I was deployed. But after the shock of finding out, I am excited. So I am going to make this blog centered on my pregnancy.

I am almost five weeks pregnant. (The doctors think around six and a half. But I know when I concieved, and it was almost five weeks ago.) Mike, my boyfriend is really happy. His sister took me in like another sister, so I am grateful for that.

In another four months I will know what sex my child is. Hopefully it is a girl. If so then we are going to name it Cathrine Marie. If it's a boy then we are going to name it Donald Ian. I don't care if I don't get a girl. I will love my child either way.

What is hard right now is that Mike is away on deployment still. I am hoping that I will stick around Japan long enough for the boat to pull in. That way I can see him one last time before they send me state side.

I am not having morning sickness, and if you didn't know me before, you wouldn't guess that I am preggers. My stomach got a little bit bigger, but not by much. I am worried that I won't be a good mom.

I also picked up the book What to expect when you are expecting. It answered many questions. I will also ask some more to the OB. My first prenatal visit is next monday. I hope it goes alright. They already took five vials of blood from me to test to make sure that I am okay. Which I know I am because they ran the same exact tests not even a year ago. I guess you can't be too cautious?

No comments:

Post a Comment