Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry christmas to everyone who is reading this! As the christmas season draws near, remember that this holiday is supposed to be shared with family and loved ones. Also remember those who can't be home for the holidays and keep them in you're hearts.

I love this time of year. As december rolls around I find my self anticipating seeing the christmas lights and hearing the holiday songs. It truly is the best time of the year.

I don't know how many people read my blog, but I must apologize to my constant reader that I've been out of the loop for awhile. (I must believe that there is at least one person who checks on this blog every once in awhile.) Mother hood does eek your time away. But I wouldn't change that for the world. Just know this, Ill probably be spending a lot more time here than normal. The reason? One word, myspace.

Oh don't get me started with that site. As the years progress it's been getting lamer and lamer. But I figured that I would still keep my site there because I'd spent so much time and energy in my blogs, that it would take too much time to spend on a new one. But with this new beta verson that they installed, the blogs suck.

Before you were able to design your blog page the way you wanted. It even got to the point that you could put music in the background. I had my following, and I was content to post random topics that foung a foothold in my thoughts. But not anymore, enough is enough. They took the free will of bloggers every where.
You cant design your blog the way you want. So what is the point. I have a message for myspace, stop trying to compete with facebook. You're loosing, and doing this just makes more people delete their profiles and hop on facebook. Congratulations dumbass you just lost what little of a following you have now. Just roll over and die! With that being said, merry christmas again and have a great new year!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Motherhood does, indeed, steal a big chunk of your time. As a mother of four, believe me when I say that the only reason you wouldn't change it for the world is because you only have one now. When I had one child, I LOVED being a mom. Now I spend hours banging my head against the wall chanting 'please make it stop'.

    The blessing and the curse of my motherhood is that I now have two teenagers. I mark off the days on the calendar to the day when they move out. Only 730 days to go.

    ReplyDelete