Monday, June 6, 2011

Thank You

I wish that I could explain to you what I feel right now. I wish I can tell you how alone I feel right now. But what's the point? I just learned how truly alone people can get. How truly alone I am. Sorry if I am not all perfect. Sorry if I loose my temper. Sorry if I don't win the best wife award. But how dare you talk shit about me? Do you know even what I went through? What our fights have been? No? Then butt out. I won't even apologize to you if you are reading this.

Do I get in your business? Do I sit there and talk shit about you? You tell me things too, but I don't ever pass judgement on you. I guess I learned how truly alone I really am. I guess Mike is right, you all just kissed my ass to get me here, and now that you have what you want, fuck me right? You don't know where I am coming from.

We're married. Guess what married couples do? FIGHT. Specially when there's stressful stuff happening, like say, moving almost across country. We are getting over it, and used to it, why do you got to act like I'm a bitch? Why don't you just open your eyes and look? And is it any of your business anyways? No? Then but the fuck out. You don't like me, fine, but don't get into my personal business and pass judgement.

There were things said between the both of us over the year that was hurtful. But we are working on it. It would be different if we weren't. But again, it's none of your business what was said, and when.

I just want to say thank you for making me feel so alone in a different state. I guess you are just like my family, I just bought your shit hook line and sinker. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment