Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Mornings...

I hate Sunday mornings. Why? I hate them because it's the day before the start of the week day. That's why. Oh but I shouldn't hate the week day starting right? Well, no, I shouldn't. But when you drive your husband to work in the mornings at the butt crack of dawn every morning, then in the afternoon come pick him up, you would too.

Also crazy thought for this morning. Why does my husband get to stay up as long as he wishes and sleep in for as long as he likes? I mean don't get me wrong, I can stay up as long as I wish at night. That's not the problem. The problem lies in who wakes up. Because it won't be my husband. Hell, he'll go so far as to PRETEND to sleep so he doesn't have to get up. When will I be able to sleep in? Oh wait, no there are days when he lets me sleep in. But he doesn't want to deal with the baby, so he ignores him when he cries. So in the end, I have to get up anyways.

Well, today is the Super Bowl. The Steelers vs. the Green Bay Packers. Frankly, I could care less. I don't watch it. Why? Because I can't get sports on my T.V. My husband isn't into it much. Oh well. What can you do?

I wish everyone a happy Sunday. I got to deal with my child and clean the house for the one millionth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment