Monday, January 3, 2011

Hospital and Sick Call

So today I found out that I have two ear infections. How do you get infections in both ears at the same time? That astonished me, even the doctor! I just went in for my left ear, knowing that the likelihood of having an ear infection in that ear was good. And I left knowing that both ears are messed up.

I also learned today that I am 95 pounds. Down from 108. I told my doctor that I was concerned with my weight. Turns out, she was too. So tomorrow I get to go back to the hospital and get blood work done. It could be one of three things. She told me that it could be my thyroid, it could be diabetes, or it could be my anemia acting up again. I am hoping that I don't have diabetes. That would suck, I think I would cry if I had that. But it's a disease that I could live with if it turns out that that's the case.

I am just glad that I went to the hospital today. Finally I could find out WHY I weigh so little. It's not like I'm starving myself because I want to be thin. I already was thin. Even when I was pregnant. Oh well, I won't worry about it until the lab results come back in.

All I can say, is that I'm glad that my husband agreed to stay up while I was at the hospital. That way I could go for my ear infections. He got a surprise when I came back with the NUVA ring. So no more babies for me! Alright! I would have to hurt my husband if it turned out that I was pregnant AGAIN. Vasectomy anyone?

Well, gotta go. I have to run to the store to pick up stuff for tonights dinner. Which is going to be beef and cabbage stew. Have you ever had that? I haven't, but decided I'll give it a try. Better days people!

No comments:

Post a Comment